GEM Egypt 2010 Report
- Year of publication: 2012
- Category: National Reports
- Language: English
- Upload date: 2015-03-27
In order to monitor the entrepreneurial performance in the country, Egypt participated in the 2010 cycle along with 58 other countries. This study is important for Egypt for three key reasons:
1. It is the first study that captures the effect of the Global Economic Crisis on entrepreneurship in the country.
2. It is the first study that addresses the level of awareness among entrepreneurs and adult population of the Government support.
3. An increase in the number of countries especially from the Middle East and North Africa region.